Services by TurboCAD Africa
TurboCAD Africa offer cost effective working, assembly and paper to CAD drawing services dedicated to quality and accuracy.
1. Drafting Services
Working from a sketch, a fully detailed drawing or a concept, we create incredibly detailed, two-dimensional drawings that are done with high precision. We convert these to 100% CAD geometry to bring your drawings up to date with your specific CAD application & CAD standards. Our 2D drafting services include:
Paper to CAD Conversion
- paper copies of drawings\
- hand sketches
- hand scribbles
Working drawings from Conceptual sketches
- We provide you with a complete solution for your working drawing needs.
- You provide us with one or more suitable concept sketches. You can mail PDF, tiff or CAD files or fax/courier these conceptual sketches to us.
- The next step is to make working drawings. We shall convert them to proportionally accurate working drawings of the best quality.
- 2D drafting of mechanical parts and assemblies from preliminary design data
- Accurately scaled and proportioned mechanical component fabrication drawings
- Mechanical equipment layouts and product installation drawings
- Mechanical schematics and sections.
Creation of Drawings
- 3D Assembly drawings
- 3D Design and Modeling
2. 3D Modeling Services
3D Modeling from 2D CAD/scanned/hand drawings
- Conversion of your hand-drawn sketches, design concepts and drawings into impressive 3D models
- Customized 3D models as per your requirements.
3D Assembly modeling
- Exploded CAD drawings of assembled parts.
We use TurboCAD V 17 Platinum for creating the CAD drawings. Any drawing can be exported to the following file formats:
TCW - TurboCAD for Windows Drawing File
TCW - TurboCAD for Windows Drawing
TCT - TurboCAD Template
3DM - Rhino 3dm file
3DS - 3D Studio
ASAT - ACIS
BMP - TuboCAD for Windows BitMap
CGM - Computer Graphic Metafile
DAE - COLLADA Model
DGN - Intergraphic Standard File Format
DWF - Design Web Format
DWG - AutoCAD Native Format
DXF - Drawing eXchange Format
EPS - Encapsulated PostScript
GIF - TurboCAD for Windows GIF
IGS - IDES Drawing
JPG - TurboCAD for Windows JPG
MTX - MetaStream
OBJ - OBJ Drawing
PDF - Adobe Portable Document Format
PLT - Hewlett-Packard Graphic Language
PNG - TurboCAD for Windows PNG
SAT - ACIS
SHX - Shape File Format
SKP - SketchUp File Format
STEP - STEP Drawing
STL - Stereo Lithography
STP - STEP Drawing
SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics Format
WMF - TurboCAD for Windowns MetaFile