New Redsdk v3 Rendering EngineThe RedSDK engine, which takes advantage of GPU-based graphics cards for faster design navigation, has been upgraded to new v3.
• 10 times faster rendering speed when moving objects
• New “Show object while dragging” in RedSDK Draft and Hidden Line mode
• Smoother “Show object while dragging” in RedSDK Wireframe mode
• Rapid Update after object rotation and move
• Faster Undo/Redo after object rotation and move
• Manipulate "heavy" bodies in real-time in all RedSDK modes (wireframe, hidden line, draft)
New 3D .PDF filter
Export 3D models to .PDF. The 3D object can then be interactively visualized by Acrobat Reader (since version 7).
Improved AutoCAD 2013 (DWG) filter
New/Improved Collada (DAE) filter
ADVANCED MECHANICAL DESIGN & 3D MODELING
New Gear Contour Tool
• Teeth number
• Diameter pitch
• Pressure Angle
• Angle of rotation
• Hole Diameter
• Thickness (when working with ACIS 3D gear objects)
Updated ACIS 3D Modeling Engine
New Selector Option for 3D Booleans
MORE POWERFUL DRAFTING & DETAILING
New Protractor Tool
New Stellated Polygon Tool
Create star-shaped polygon objects in two clicks! Just as quickly adjust properties including:
• Teeth Number
• Stellated as wave (for rounded stellated polygons)
• Radius external
• Radius internal
• Radius fillet external (works when stellated as wave option is ON)
• Radius fillet internal
• Angle of rotation
• Hole diameter
• Thickness (when working with ACIS 3D stellated polygons)
Improved Associative Viewport Dimensions - Add dimensions to an object through a viewport in paperspace and the dimensions will update if the model changes.
New Drafting Object Reference Point - Manually redefine the reference points of drafting objects so you can adapt to changes in the model.
New Dimension Function - Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.
New AutoCAD LT work-a-like mode
Now TurboCAD Pro users can easily switch between a tradition TurboCAD UI and the more modern TurboCAD LTE UI, which allows users familiar with AutoCAD LT to work in a similar environment including dynamic input and a command line.
New Print Window
New Super Selector Modes
1. New Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector. It replaces the drag modes previously know as “Window Rectangular Mode” and “Crossing Rectangular Mode”.
2. New Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects which are completely inside a closed polygon. Objects outside or partially outside the polygon will not be selected.
3. New Crossing Polygon Selector Mode allows you to select those objects which are crossing or completely within a closed polygon.
4. New Fence Selector Mode selects only those objects which are touched by the open polygon or “fence” created while in this mode.